This is what I’ve been obsessing over the last couple of days ~ How in the world is Oscar’s uniform constructed?!?
So far, I’ve concluded that I’m just going to have to make it up as I go along.
(I’m going to attribute the image to Riyoko Ikeda; creator of Rose of Versailles, since I really have no clue of it’s original origin.)
- sebastian-in-adzam likes this
- metroid-venus-daffodil reblogged this from garmafashion
- ladyf1eleven reblogged this from garmafashion
- miralys73 likes this
- swiiingandamiss likes this
- cloneco reblogged this from garmafashion
- sweetprincessdoll likes this
- 8774 likes this
- notbomb said: I know how a uniform like that is constructed in period accurate sense. Can’t find pictures and explaining inside a word limit is hard. I can draw it out and post it for you? Also, period-accuracy on this would be easy, but you could also simplify.
- garmafashion posted this